Do you travel for business or planning to take a vacation, and you want to leave your home and your fur baby feeling comfortable?
Are your fur babies easily stressed and have separation anxiety issues?
Is it important that your pet maintain their regular schedules?
Does your fur baby not do well socializing with other animals?
These are the reasons why we have a pet sitting service! Dog D.A.S.E. offers in-home pet sitting and/or overnight stays in the convenience of your own home when you can’t be there, by providing personalized and quality home care. We care for your animals as if they were one of our own.
Services can include:
- Walks in the neighborhood
- Administer medication
- Feeding/freshen water bowls
- Alternating lights
- Water plants
- Bring in mail
- Lots of TLC and one-on-one attention
Pet sitting is excellent for:
- Dogs who get anxious or lonely when by themselves
- Pet parents who are uncomfortable leaving pets alone at night
- Special needs or senior pets
- Puppies who need more frequent potty breaks
- Owners who feel more secure with their home occupied
As a new client, we want you to feel confident and secure as we stay in your home. All of our employees go through an intense screening process, including certification in Pet CPR/First Aid. When you are ready to schedule a service, our Dog Companion will meet with you for our FREE consultation.