Dog D.A.S.E. provides a mid-day break for our fur babies to get a little activity and socialization while their pet parents are not at home.
Walking provides different mental stimulation than running around in the backyard. Dogs can investigate smells, sights, and sounds while on a walk. Mental energy is then released as they process the information about how their territory has changed since their last walk.
Our services are a great choice for dogs or puppies who:
- Are alone all day
- Have excess energy to burn
- Requires extra potty breaks
- Needs to lose a few extra pounds
- Have special needs or medical conditions
- Have behavioral issues related to boredom
- Need a break from their kennel
Whether we come to your house to play catch in the backyard or to take a walk together, we happily work with you to customize a routine based on your fur babies needs.